- HSPVA Friends is a private, nonprofit organization that provides support for the needs of talented young Houston artists and special projects at the internationally renowned High School for the Performing and Visual Arts.
To donate to HSPVA Friends, just click on the button below!
- The School Store is a volunteer project of the PTO staffed by parents and alumni (and we can always use more participants!) The profit from the store ($25,000 - $30,000) is used to purchase needed items for the art areas:
- new pianos and instruments for the Music Department
- a new dance floor and guest choreographers for the Dance Department
- a new copy machine and re-rigging of the stage curtains in the Denney for the Theatre Department
- new display boards
- digital cameras
- circular saw and safety supplies for the Art Department
The Annual Spaghetti Supper, sponsored by the HSPVA Music Department, is a tradition that dates back to the inaugural year of our school in 1971. Every single musician who has ever walked the halls of this venerable institution, has performed at Spaghetti Supper. The supper serves as the primary Music Department fundraising project each school year, and features continuous entertainment by all of our student musicians in four separate venues across our campus. The event is organized and operated each year by an army of hardworking parents who graciously donate their time and efforts. For more information about items needed and volunteer opportunities, please see the Spaghetti Supper page.